Thursday, April 18, 2013

Hardly Strictly Bluegrass







In the past few years, I have neglected perhaps the most interesting aspect of attending the Hardly Strictly Bluegrass show in Golden Gate Park in San Francisco, the free brainchild of the late Warren Hellman: the people who go to these shows year after year. These were all taken in 2007 and account for the majority of people pictures I have taken there. There is still nothing more captivating than the human face as a subject for photography, at least in my opinion. In most cases, I am drawn to people who might wear something I would  never say about, "Why didn't I think of sporting that?" The pink hat on the lady at the bottom works for me, but otherwise I'm not a scarf or choker or hunters hat or open shirt to reveal chest hair type of guy. And person number three, wow! Gotta love the Bay Area.

No comments:

Post a Comment