Wednesday, March 26, 2014

More on the Set






Walking to the studio set, my brother and I passed the wrapped and packaged former set pieces from the show "How I Met Your Mother" which has completed filming. These "rooms" will find a home somewhere on the Fox lot in case, I suppose, it ever comes back. Next is the living/dining room from "New Girl", a spacious and warm part of the cast's apartment. Third is the war room where the director, producers, writers, make-up artists, and cast can sit while the show is shot in the next room. Next up, the crew prepares to shoot in a small room made to look like a cruise cabin. And last, there's the Umami Burger truck ready to cater to the needs of a hungry cast and crew late into the night of the last day of shooting. Even hangers-on like myself could order one of their famous burgers with zero cash changing hands. Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment