Monday, October 14, 2013

More From Hardly Strictly






Because I had parked my lawn chair at one stage and decided to stay there, it gave me the chance to people-watch. As in years past, I tried to get a few shots of the more interesting fellow attendees. I'm especially taken by what people choose to put on their heads. I was wearing a soft baseball cap, brim facing forward of course. I think I'd prefer to keep my shirt on my body instead of my head, like the gentleman in photo number two. The top photograph is the most interesting of the styles I observed, but it's just not me. I also refrain from any sort of Elaine Benes dancing, but guy #3 hadn't seen that episode I'm guessing. Ouch! Except for the cowboy boots, the lady at the bottom was dressed for the unseasonably warm weather in San Francisco last weekend. All photographs taken with the Sony NEX 7 and 18-200 Tamron lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment