Monday, February 18, 2013

Walking Around Old San Juan




I'm just sitting around at the computer on President's Day weekend, listening to Steely Dan and revisiting some photographs. After first not being very happy with the photographic possibilities in the Caribbean, I've started to see a bit more in some of the pictures I took over a post-Christmas cruise. I think I do my best work when I'm free to walk around unencumbered by other people's schedules. That was not always possible on this trip, but I tried to make the best of it. This summer, my wife and I will be going to Istanbul and then on to northern Italy. Since she enjoys photography, I'm hoping for some good results, especially in Istanbul where I've never been. It will also be my first time in Italy with what I consider good equipment. I'm still very happy with my Sony cameras, especially their compact size and image quality. I have yet to find the best camera bag to use with these smaller cameras, but the search goes on. All three shots with the Sony NEX 7 and Tamron 18-200 lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment