Monday, January 18, 2016

Havana Streets







Even though I was with my family this trip to Cuba, my wife always says to just go out and shoot while they do stuff young people prefer to taking photographs. So I got about three hours three times to do just that. I try to wander streets I haven't walked before, and there are lots of those on the fringes of the more gussied up parts of Habana Vieja. Tourists are almost non-existent in streets just blocks away from where they congregate. The locals pay me no mind as I mooch about, my head on a swivel looking for interesting buildings and people going about their lives. I've been here four times now and have barely scratched the surface. All photographs taken with various Sony cameras, mostly the A6000 and NEX 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment