Thursday, December 20, 2012

Around the House






Well, it's only five days until Christmas. When I think of Christmas, as a photographer, I think of RGB. That sounds really silly as I read it back, but that's not all I think about of course. I just wanted to try out the new Sony RX 100 around the house in a few situations: close-ups, zoomed, low light, still life, and a few others. For me, if I have to do a lot of work in Photoshop to get accurate colors, I won't be happy. With this camera, I am very happy. All I did was punch up the shots using Nik's remarkable Viveza plug-in. I went to the Structure slider, moved it a bit to the right, and Voila! My favorite of the four is the bottom shot of my wife's wooden animals, her pepper jelly, some bread from a student, and some homemade Kahlua from our next-door neighbor. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment