Sunday, December 9, 2012

Sony RX 100 Take Two




Yesterday morning I popped into my favorite camera store, Keeble and Shuchat in Palo Alto, to pick up my new Sony case for the RX 100 and have a chat with my friend, Jim Bitler, about baseball (The Giants) and photography. Afterwards, I walked around California Avenue to see if there was anything interesting to shoot. The top and bottom shots are of the side wall of the Nut House, a favorite watering hole in Palo Alto. The middle shot is just across the street. There are murals all up and down this street. All shots 200 iso at varying focal lengths. Even with pixel-peeping, the resolution, sharpness and overall quality of this camera are   really extraordinary. My only gripe is the lack of a grip, but I'm keeping the bottom half of the case on and using the wrist strap to afford me a bit more security.

No comments:

Post a Comment