Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Football



Over the years, I have taken hundreds of photographs of our high school's football games. I find that I prefer the quieter moments rather than the action of the game itself. The top photo was taken during the National Anthem at a game a few years ago on our home field with the school symbol, the huge oak, set against the sky. The bottom photograph was taken just last Saturday night during the Central Coast Section championship game against Los Gatos High School. (We won, 17-0) This was the debut of my new lens, the Sony 10-18 super wide which I used on the Sony NEX 7 at 1600 ISO. The weather conditions were not conducive to photography, with a driving rain most of the night. I am looking forward to testing the lens further in better weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment