Saturday, October 13, 2012

Daniel Descalso



After yesterday's dramatic come-from-behind victory over the Nationals, I have to include a couple of shots of my favorite Cardinal, Daniel Descalso. I took these in August when I made a road trip to see him play against the Giants. I had a great time there...on the field for BP, dinner with his cronies and his girlfriend, Julia, and excellent seats. Saint Louis in August is smokin' hot! This was a tremendous baseball summer for me. Saw the Cuban National team against the USA National team in Havana, the Portland Sea Dogs in Portland, Maine, the Boston Red Sox at Fenway Park the next night including a visit with Daniel Nava, the Cards-Giants series, and lastly, a road trip to Sacramento to watch another former player of mine, Matt Long, play for Salt Lake against the Rivercats. Now I get to agonize all over again with the Cardinals-Giants in the NLCS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment