Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Man With The Chicken On His Head




All three of these photographs were taken on the same stroll around Trinidad, Cuba, in 2012. I don't know what to say about the guy with the chicken on his head. The lady in the middle was sweeping the dirt in front of her house and was happy to take a break and pose for me. She was lovely and gracious. The bottom guys weren't so gracious. They wanted money to let me take a photograph. I said no way and started to walk away. The man in the red tank top called me back, gave me the OK sign, but the guy in the back still wanted money. It was difficult to get people playing dominoes to let me photograph them for some reason. Maybe they're tired of being cultural curiosities for tourists. All photos taken with the Sony NEX 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment